Balogun and Otun have met yet again at the same place under the tree where they had discussed the possible outcome of the stakeholders' meeting that had taken place in the palace. The two men were a little moody about the outcome of the meeting. Adisa had pulled a fast one on them and they don't know what to do,whether to join the Corper in the community development or just tarry along. They just sat down there sipping their palm wine while gazing at the empty space in front of them. Though there are few things going on around them,it's obvious that they are not aware.
"Balogun,what are we going to do now?" Otun broke the Silence.
"Are you asking me,what can we do? The King has spoken and you've heard from the Prof...everyone seems to be okay with the Corper's plan. So..."
"Is that what you are going to say?"
"What do you want me to say? So many are in support...this is democracy era you know?"
"Does that mean you are still on the same ground as you were before?" Otun asked to confirm things. Balogun paused for a while shook his head disappointedly and looked at Otun releasing a big sigh.
"My brother,what can I tell you? Honestly,the state government's presence is not any where us here...the ones that are left are there as they are not...nothing is happening here,I mean nothing" Balogun began.
Initially I was against the Corper because I felt hurt that he's not being punished for his blasphemy but now...now...I am beginning to think of him as a hero!"
"Hmmm?"
"Yes! I mean didn't see him talk so confidently about his plan? If a non indigene who haven't spent a year with is would be so vocal and confident about our development, wouldn't it be a shame on us the indigenes if we refuse to stand by him to make our home town great again?" Balogun had asked a perplexed Otun who had other plans in mind.
"Look,Otun,the boy has a good plan for us and the King has spoken and he spoke well...let's join hands with the boy make Ijinle great again!" Balogun concluded. Otun was speechless.
--------------------------------------------------------
Keji was preparing for the market where she sells raw food. Akanni sat back on the bed watching do the sorting and packing. He couldn't keep his eyes off his very beautiful wife whose voluptuous backyard won't let his 'staff of office' with the sexy motion it has taken to.
As she bends,walk and squat intermittently kept him hard,rock solid.
"Akanni,what is wrong with you,are not going to work today?"
"Of course,I will"
"Ehn,stand up now,it getting late you know?"
"I know but..." Akanni began as he stood up for Keji to see things herself. When she saw the erection...
"Aahhh!" She exclaimed and hurried to leave the room with her things but Akanni caught up with her
"Where are you running to,what's the hurry?" He queried as he puts his arm round her neck reaching beneath her bra.
"Ooooh!Stop it Akanni,it's too late for that"
"It's never too late...you know now...come on...just a little quickie...you know?" By this time,Akanni had both of her breasts in his hands one of them already straying down below her pant. Eyes closed,body leaning backwards on the broad chest of her lover,Keji fell freely into his hands as Akanni laid her gently on the bed...
--------------------------------------------------------
Kole had just concluded with a class session with the S.S.S. 3 (Senior Secondary School 3) and had just sat down when Rachael walked in looking so tired and dragging her feet. She had barely reached her when she just dropped into it like a log of wood. Kole laughed making jest of her.
"What's funny?"
"Nothing...nothing o,I no talk o!"
" I didn't say you talked,you were laughing and asked what was funny?"
"Well...don't worry,it's no big deal"
"Really?"
"Yes!"
"Anyway,na you sabi. Have you noticed anything different in your friend?"
"My friend,which one of them"
"Adisa of course! Who else?"
"That one? Well,I'm happy for him!"
"Huh?!"
"Yes now,what do you want me to say? He insulted a King to stardom! I have no grudge against him o! Him don hit jackpot be dat...na my prayer make me too hit am very soon." Kole said checking through the books on his table. Rachael paused and gave a long stare look at her colleague who is obviously tired of gossiping.
"Na wa o!"
"Wetin?"
"Hmmm...na you na...you...and me"
"What about us?" Mole inquired raising his head from what he was doing.
"Ah! Tor!!!"
"What is it na?!" Mole asked impatiently.
"If what the King said about Adisa is anything to go by,Adisa had just landed himself a multimillion Naira deal. What about us,what have we landed ourselves...the service year is winding up and the free food would soon stop coming in...what do we have to fall back onto?" Rachael submitted. Kole paused for while,puts his hand under his chin for a thoughtful instant.
"You are right,you know,despite my sacrifice to save,that question remains a big puzzle for me?"
"Imagine!"
"Eh,what can one do? In the absence of nothing else,I would go back home start a little buying and selling with the little I've saved."
"What exactly do you have in mind?"
"Now,that's the One million Dollar question that remains unanswered!" Kole said that and went straight back to work. Rachael sat back for while shook her head pitifully and sat right to check through her table.
No comments:
Post a Comment